Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
Connection from the sensor to the Mobile Display Unit is through wireless Bluetooth. Simply connect the sensor to the vehicle battery and the display to the in-cab switched power source. No need to route wires from outside to inside the vehicle.
- Color LCD display of surface temperature and air temperature can be seen in direct sunlight
- Trending graph with auto ranging temperature scale enables you to make more informed decisions
- Alarm output with user-defineable temperature threshold (low or high)
- User-selectable temperature modes in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Displays alerts to vehicle operator of freezing conditions
- Automatic or fixed brightness adjustment
- RS-232 and RS-485 output directly from MDU
The MDU can be used as a wireless bridge when an in-cab display is not needed.